August 13, 2018
Our clients value our approach to mentoring. We deliver independent, expert advice on all aspects of business accounting and finance with no fuss and in language you can understand.
We can assist with business planning and structures, salary sacrificing and salary packaging issues, remuneration services and general tax planning.
We help businesses in all stages of the business life cycle, from start-up to decline. We've seen them rise, and we've seen them fall.. Give yourself the best chance of success and get good advice from people you can trust.
We can provide advice on the best approach to starting a business and can take care of all your compliance requirements.
If you are considering buying a business, don’t get caught with unexpected liabilities. Come and see us first. We specialise in assessing the value of businesses in all sectors. Purchasing a going concern is a potentially life-changing decision, so get expert independent advice.
We have advised numerous underperforming businesses on turnaround strategies that have achieved positive outcomes, and we have assisted the execution of orderly exit strategies for people looking for a new challenge.
Here’s how we can help you:
- Salary sacrificing and salary packaging
- General tax planning
- As a general sounding board
- Cashflow management
- Capital allocation
- Debt structuring
- Funding requirements
- 2018/19 Year-end Individual Tax Return Checklist
- 2020/2021 Federal Budget
- ALP Key Tax Policies
- ATO warning regarding annual leave loading and OTE
- Australian Cattle Herd Numbers Fall to Lowest Level in Over 20 Years
- COVID 19 – Federal Government Support
- Deferred repayments. Is accrued interest on deferred loans tax deductible?
- Fast-tracking tax cuts for small and medium businesses
- Financial Budgeting for Success
- Fraud risks in a COVID-19 environment
Copyright © 2021 Knight Public AccountantsRockhampton | Accountant | Tax | Xero | Audit
Made with Zakazukha