August 13, 2018
Many organisations are required to be audited each year. Your end of year audit doesn’t need to be a painful experience that you dread each year.
Our audit approach is practical, risk-based and supported by the latest technology.
Auditing can deliver assurance to your organisation’s financial statements and reports, and we can give you professional advice on improving processes and systems to manage risk moving forward.
- 2018/19 Year-end Individual Tax Return Checklist
- 2020/2021 Federal Budget
- ALP Key Tax Policies
- ATO warning regarding annual leave loading and OTE
- COVID 19 – Federal Government Support
- Deferred repayments. Is accrued interest on deferred loans tax deductible?
- Fast-tracking tax cuts for small and medium businesses
- Fraud risks in a COVID-19 environment
- How financial advisors can build trust
- How to apply for JobKeeper & Key Dates
Copyright © 2020 Knight Public AccountantsRockhampton | Accountant | Tax | Xero | Audit
Made with Zakazukha