August 13, 2018
We can assist you with all of your SMSF compliance needs.
Making sure your SMSF is compliant can be a very daunting task given the onerous regulatory requirements and breaches of the legislation can cost you thousands. We can prepare your SMSF tax return, financial statements and prepare all documents for audit with our independent external auditor. Want to talk to us about setting up an SMSF, or thinking of closing one down? We can help. As a representative of the SMSF Advisers Network, we are qualified to offer advice on self-managed superannuation funds. Knight Financial Services Pty Ltd is a Corporate Authorised Representative No 00126 4020 of SMSF ADVISERS ADVISERS NETWORK PTY LTD ABN 64 155 907 681 AFSL Number 430062 - www.san.com.au.
- 2018/19 Year-end Individual Tax Return Checklist
- 2020/2021 Federal Budget
- ALP Key Tax Policies
- ATO warning regarding annual leave loading and OTE
- Australian Cattle Herd Numbers Fall to Lowest Level in Over 20 Years
- COVID 19 – Federal Government Support
- Deferred repayments. Is accrued interest on deferred loans tax deductible?
- Fast-tracking tax cuts for small and medium businesses
- Financial Budgeting for Success
- Fraud risks in a COVID-19 environment
Copyright © 2021 Knight Public AccountantsRockhampton | Accountant | Tax | Xero | Audit
Made with Zakazukha