What is XERO?
Xero is a cutting-edge cloud-based software-as-a-service company founded in New Zealand that has developed a suite of applications that has changed the way accounting is done.
Knight Public Accountants is proud to be a Silver Champion Partner of Xero, as well as a Xero certified advisor. We can help you implement and operate a Xero system for your business.
Benefits of XERO
Xero allows you to connect and collaborate online with cloud accounting so you can:
- run your business from anywhere using just a web browser;
- understand your real-time cash position;
- collaborate real-time with your accountant, bookkeeper and team;
- access online invoicing to get paid faster and for better cash flow; and
- get help when you need it.
Work while you’re on the move, see how your business is going at a glance with easy to read charts, and easily record, claim and manage your expenses and receipts online, all with Xero.
Protect your data with XERO
Xero protects your data with multiple levels of security.
- Backups are automatically kept up to date, so you never have to worry about needing to back up again. Online backups are updated throughout the day, every day, and stored in multiple locations.
- Your encrypted data is stored securely: there are multiple layers of firewalls and industry- standard encryption, and access to data centres servers is controlled and monitored 24/7.
- No one has access to your data unless you permit them.
- Personal information stays private; no information is shared by Xero unless given permission.
Copyright © 2020 Knight Public AccountantsRockhampton | Accountant | Tax | Xero | Audit
Made with Zakazukha